Saturday, June 9, 2012

my boy in the middle

Sam turned 17 on May 25.  That was the last day of school, graduation day, and the beginning of a holiday weekend.  It was end-of-the month for dad at the store and mom's last day of work with students.  It was a busy day.

I love birthdays.  It is one of my favorite days to celebrate...birthdays and Christmas.  Despite the business, we did our best to celebrate this amazing boy.

I went through some old pictures of Sam.  I was looking for a couple of cute baby pictures to post and ended up browsing through folder after folder.  It was hard to stop.  So many good memories, funny stories, and strong feelings were stirred.  My years with my babies are so precious to me.  Memories with them are tucked away deep but are easily recalled and their surfacing moves through me with a warmth like sunshine.





Happy Birthday my sweet, sweet boy in the middle.



No comments:

Post a Comment