Tuesday, June 19, 2012

favorite pins

So many wonderful and creative ideas...

I haven't checked out the source yet, but this looks like chalkboard paint.  Cool idea for a calendar.


I like the creative way to use old dishes.  When many cake plates are needed for serving, what an inexpensive way to create a charming look!


 I just love the details in the ceiling and the beautiful lines.


Great office space...


What is it about photos and cards displayed on wire that I love? Maybe it's the way it looks like a collection...


A couple of cookie sheets and 3M adhesive with velcro and you've got really cute magnet boards.  I think the original metal form would look great.


Great idea for a garden screen.  we've got this propane tank on the East side of our house...this might do the trick:)

I just love it.

...all sources of pins found on my Pinterest boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment