Saturday, July 7, 2012

roses roses roses a lilly and a basket

The light streaming into our yard a few nights ago was mesmerizing!  I stare at it's effect and feel like I'm in a dream.  really.   The quality of the images within this light is breathtaking.

After I snap out of it, I tear into the house for my camera.  These are some of the pictures I took of our roses.  They are so pretty this year!  Maybe they liked the dry weather we've had. 



This is new in our yard.  "Victory" rose...stunning.  It's buds are yellow but the bloom is a buttery-white. 




This is a unique rose to our area, I guess.  "Morden Sunrise" does "not do well" in our area, according to experts.  But I've had this rose for over 10+ years and it thrives.  I think I happen to have it in a perfect location with ideal conditions.  It was a mother's day present:)

Had to throw in this gorgeous lilly...
and then there's the basket.  This hangs on our old garage so I guess it is technically a windowbox.  Just seems like a basket.  I stuffed it with perennials out of our flower beds and I love the way it looks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment