Thursday, July 19, 2012

langan reunion

My grandma, Nina, turned 90 years old this year.  That's her in the middle:)  Many Langan relatives gathered to celebrate her birthday. 

Pictured from left to right:   dad's sister, Shannon, and her husband, Paul- Dad's brother, Tom, and his wife, Jan- Grandma- my dad and his wife, Jo- dad's sister, Sue, and her husband, Duane.  Dad's sister, Pam, is in the front.


Grandma and her grandkids... several grandkids weren't able to make it.  I hadn't seen a couple of my cousins in over 20 years!  It was good to spend some time together again. 


I had to include this casual shot.  I enjoy these pictures more than the formal, posed ones:) 


Grandma and 3 of her great-grandkids...Ben, Isaac, and JP's son, Zach.


My cousin, JP (Sue and Bruce's son), JP's son, and Steve visited on the deck overlooking the river.  Grandma has a beautiful home on the river.


...one more picture of the guys visiting with the river in the background. 


My cousin, David, was popular with this little guy! 

My cousin, Chrissy, with her dad, Bruce, and her nephew, Zach.

It was nice to see my dad enjoying time with his family.


It was fun to watch grandma visit with her family and just move around her place.  It had been a very long time since I had seen so many of my Langan relatives at once!  Childhood memories with grandma, aunts, uncles, and cousins surface and are cherished.   

No comments:

Post a Comment