Wednesday, April 25, 2012

the fire starter sessions

It came!  "The Fire Starter Sessions" arrived in the mail yesterday.  I started reading it last night and had a hard time putting it down. This video is a glimpse into the book.



There is something different about this.  I've glanced through a lot of motivation material in the past but have never been a girl to pour over the stuff.  I'm pretty practical and down to earth and don't get into a lot of "fluffy" stuff.  Don't like fluffy sentiment, fluffy food, fluffy conversation, etc.  Not sure if those are real phrases but I think they make the point.  I'm as empathetic and encouraging as they come but like things real and honest.

This stuff is not "fluffy".  

Laporte's words go right to my heart. right to my gut.

My feelings are transformed into words.  It's energizing.

No comments:

Post a Comment