Friday, April 20, 2012

bergeson nursery



We made our annual trip to Bergeson Nursery last night.  My mother-in-law, sisters-in-law, my mom, and I attended the seminar on perennials and hardy roses.  Joe Bergeson presented another entertaining lecture on our favorite hobby, gardening.   





What I learned:
1-  our husbands are lucky (as my mother-in-law pointed out!) that we spend our 'girls night out' at a nursery learning how to beautify our homes and nurture our passions :)
2-  Morden rose bushes are not necessarily the rosebush of choice for our area
3-  gardening really is one of my passions
4-  i may not be able to dig as many holes as i used to
5-  blooms are great but give me a shrub with beautiful structure and foliage any day
6-  visiting in the car on the ride down and on the way home is as enjoyable as the actual nursery visit
7-  i am lucky to share my passion with 4 amazing women


No comments:

Post a Comment