Wednesday, June 12, 2013

emily's shower

We celebrated together the upcoming marriage of Aaron and Emily.  Alissa and Kim hosted a wedding shower for Aaron's adorable fiance, Emily.



It was fun to meet Emily's mom, Lynette, from Northfield.  The guys went fishing for the day.


 Alissa planned some fun games . . .


This was a trivia quiz. . . "how well do you know the bride and groom".  I think I got 18 correct.  I missed favorite book, favorite soda, and favorite Christmas movie!



. . .  and a "price is right" game.  I did terrible on this game!


Kim's home is always so inviting and everything she hosts is wonderful.


The decorations were beautiful.


The cake was beautiful.


 . . . and the chocolate cupcakes were beautiful :)












Celebrating weddings and babies are wonderful opportunities to see people I don't get to see that often.  It was good to see Kim's mom and aunts.













 Henley got a fist full of chocolate cake as grandma Kim walked by with the plate full of cupcakes!


Time for presents!  Everyone (except me:)) included a favorite recipe with their gift.  I will have to mail Emily my recipe:)


 Grandma Irene hiding from the camera!






 Emily received so many nice gifts!


. . . LOVE this card:)



What a blessing Emily must be to Jeff and Kim.  What a gift she is to all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment