Thursday, May 30, 2013

graduation

It finally came.  Graduation day.  

Sam and Isaac took off for school... Sam's last day of school.  He looked at me in his rear view mirror and waved.  I felt the familiar lump in my throat and my eyes filled with tears. . .

A scene I wouldn't see again. . .



We made it to the Recognition Assembly.  Lots of awards. . . the tennis team was honored.

3-sport Senior athletes were honored.

And it begins.  I sat in the arena wondering how we got to this point.  It didn't feel real.  

Sam spotted us:)  

The band sounded awesome.  Isaac is in the middle playing his trumpet.

Each Senior handed Mr. Zutz a lego piece as they shook his hand.  The last student gave him the directions to a lego car that he would build with all the pieces he received :)

A congratulations hug from Mr. Reynolds. . .  Sam will miss him so much.


What a good feeling to see family all around you. . .

What did Sam call this?  photo-bombing??  haha!





Grandpa Don and Jo. . .

friends. . .

what would we do without Grandma. . .

. . . more friends



 what a great hug. . . I'm going to miss these kids so much.



. . . to quote Sam, "there is nothing like a gang of little boys". :)



. . . Sam's turn!





. . . Henley and Grandpa Jeff :)



blessed by their presence. . .

. . . good friends






“How did it get so late so soon? It's night before it's afternoon. December is here before it's June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?”  -- Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment