Monday, March 4, 2013

Last "home" game

This was the last home game for our Seniors.  Before the JV game, the varsity players hung out together and watched the game.  It was fun to watch them laugh and talk with each other.


Isaac played with the JV team and did a great job.


I like these shots as the boys wait to go in.



The boys laughed and laughed and talked and talked.

Zach P likes to hang out with these big guys.



cool shot . . .

fan section . . .

My new lens works great.  I still have a lot to figure out but I'm getting there.

Awesome shot! I took it of Isaac, of course, but the shot of Andrew Johnson jumping in the air is so cool!  I didn't realize I had that shot until I started editing and noticed him.

Before the game . . .















Isaac joined the band after his JV game.

I like this shot of the 3 boys getting back on defense.



I hate to see the game end.  I will really miss watching these Seniors play.

This is a special group of guys.  They will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment