Friday, October 19, 2012

christmas card?

There may will come a point in time when trying to take a picture of 3 big boys for the annual Christmas card becomes impossible.  Bigness and silliness interfere with the smooth execution of this project. 

I know the day is coming.  Looking at these pictures, the day may be closer than I think!

Silly boys and their exasperated mama . . . but I am unrelenting.  This has been a part of my experience as a mother for the past 20 years.  And like it or not, I will get my picture:)

They took a little break from their silliness to love up Copper . . .

Now I start to lose them.  I managed to get about 20 pictures and one will have to do!  As silly and unenthusiastic as they are, they also know that this is important to their parents.  They tolerate it as long as they can stand it. :)  . . . silly, sweet boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment