Saturday, March 31, 2012

another weekend

It's Saturday morning.  Another busy week is over.  Work was full...MCA math retakes (poor kids--poor me), speech-language presentation (when will I ever get used to public speaking??), IEP meetings, and my regular speech therapy schedule. Today we are heading over to Grand Forks for the last basketball tourney.  Game today at 4 and then all day tomorrow.  Great group of 8th graders but I'm glad to be done. 
 
But before the busy weekend got started, I settled in with my first cup of coffee and my Kindle Fire. I downloaded my first book--The Forsyte Saga by John Galsworthy. And it was free! But that's not the best part...I did it all by myself and it is one of my favorite stories ever (this and The Lord of the Rings)!   I CAN NOT wait to start reading it. I've posted briefly about the dvd collection and will post about it in the future in GREAT detail!:)

 Soames Forsyte is my favorite character.  Despicable and pitiful... unforgettable.

And I will own the dvd collection someday.  A must see!!

Guess what I will be doing this weekend between games... and whenever I can get away with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment