Thursday, February 16, 2012

oscar party

I don't enjoy award shows on television like I used to.  Maybe I'm disappointed in the end with the results ... not sure.  But I still love the Academy Awards.  Movies are one of my favorite things and I love the atmosphere of the evening.  I was reading blogs during lunch the other day and found this post on hosting an Oscar Party!  How fun would that be?!  Maybe I will have one...

 
These photos were found on twig and thistle.  Check out their blog and look at all the other beautiful photos and cool ideas.  I love this beautiful table setting.  I think I could make the Oreo Cake!  Love it.

twig and thistle has free templates on their site for all the things needed for the party!  So cool.    

I like the idea of having everyone vote for their choice in the various categories. Think I will do that... kinda like a Superbowl football board... right?!  Or maybe not.  And when I say 'everyone' I mean my houseful of men :)  ....they are troopers.

I'm going to have an Oscar Party!  

1 comment: