Wednesday, November 23, 2011

our place

I'm attempting the daunting task of organizing HUNDREDS of photos.  I don't think I have a good system for storing and organizing photos because whenever I go looking for a particular shot, I end up feeling very frustrated!  As I was sorting through some recent photos, I found these that I had taken of our place on a beautiful fall day.  Although they weren't the photos I was looking for, I couldn't help but stop and linger over these photos of our home.  Soooo thankful for our 3 acres....



The combination of blue, black, gray, and white was striking.



Our driveway.  You can see our barn peeking out through the trees.  Look at the sky!



Our address...17004 152nd St NE.



funny puppy...lounging on the warm patio bricks.  He loves us so much.



pretty kitty....



I hope this barn outlives me.  I really can't imagine this place without it.



a little closer look...



Heaven on earth.


No comments:

Post a Comment