Friday, January 27, 2012

gardening?

This may be is an odd time to be thinking about gardening but I can't help it!  My mother-in-law just registered "us girls" for the gardening seminar in TRF at the end of February--a valentine's gift to us from her (thank you, Candy!).

People who know me, know that I love gardening.  And people who know me well, know that I love gardening so much that I'd rather be outside than inside ... all the time ... all day long ... please don't make me come inside!

I wanted to post some of my favorite photos from our yard.  These are from last summer.  My family (my WHOLE family!) bought me a really nice camera a year ago and I have gone a little crazy.  Don't know how to use the fancy settings but the AUTO setting works just fine! 

These are some of my favorites...



















Amazing glow from a summer sunset...



The apples were wonderful last year.



Apple harvest time...

Can't get enough raspberries.  Wish we had a hundred bushes!

Roses are becoming my favorite.  I thought they would be too fussy but they are actually very easy!

So, hurry up Spring!  

No comments:

Post a Comment