Saturday, March 29, 2014

21

 My beautiful boy turned 21 almost 2 weeks ago!


This baby has blessed so many lives.   So loved...

Ben always made the most of his days... days filled with endless play!  


and each year we celebrate this sweet boy.

and he grows...what fun it has been!

this boy is a part of me... in little ways and big ways.  In and out of my thoughts he is there.  Part of my heart and loved so deeply.

 my boy...

 and so we gather...and celebrate...and love each other.

Ben is part of the world now.  He was tiny and was all mine. His world was small... me, our family, and our small home.  and I close my eyes and cherish those memories.  Memories are like my breath.  They are a part of me and they are as real as the objects in front of me...and they are magic.  I feel such pride in the man he has become ... our loved and adored baby boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment